Our IT Consultancy service
IT Consultancy – who needs it?
Regardless of the size of the businesses or whether they have their own internal IT people, at some point they need to call on support from outside. This will be someone who can offer a different, objective point of view.
An IsSoftware IT Consultant is Someone
- with a skill-set that is often wider and with a greater depth of experience than those possessed by the employees of the business
- who isn’t so tied up with the internal politics or mechanics of the organisation that they can clearly see the wood for the trees
So – what about your business?
One thing is for sure. Your business or organisation is unique. Your successes and your challenges are unique too. No two businesses are identical. Yours will inevitably encounter business situations that give rise to specific needs. Maybe you need your current system upgrading or perhaps replacing altogether? Or perhaps, the scale or nature of your business is changing?
This is when you’ll need an IT consultant.
And of course, that consultant … is us.
What makes a good consultant?
The key is in the word. A good consultant consults.
This means they listen without judgement and they advise. Each is just as vital as the other.
To listen effectively, a consultant must ask the right questions, at the right time and in the right way.
- What’s the issue?
- How did it arise?
- What do you think you need to resolve it?
- What’s the dream scenario?
These will often lead to other questions. Questions which may not relate directly to the issue, but that might reveal underlying issues or causes that had not previously been apparent.
We learn how your business works, who works in it and how the organisation operates. This includes process, function, systems and, most importantly, people. With a good consultant comes expertise, wisdom and enthusiasm – everything they need to provide the advice and solutions that will take your business where you need it to be.
Here’s what our cost-effective consultancy service will bring to your business –
- Dedicated and impartial advice
- Premium quality solutions, bespoke to your specific business needs
- Scalable systems. Your business grows – your system grows with it
- Streamlined business work flow
- Reduced overheads
- Improved productivity
- Enhanced return on investment of Commercial Off-the-Shelf systems
- Data which works for you and which becomes a valuable asset